Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little hope for your day!

"For we are powerless against this great multitude that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you" -2 Chronicles 20:12

Lately I have been hearing a LOT about all the destruction that is going on around us in the world. I don't know if it is because now I have nothing to do so I watch the news more, of if is because there actually is a lot more going on. Either way, I have been trying not to become fearful or discouraged by all the influence the devil has in our media, celebrities, and even in individual people with the countless number of murderers, rapists, etc. It is seriously heartbreaking how many people have fallen away from our Lord. I wish I could do something to make them all understand, but the thing is, I can't. There are too many of them. This 'great multitude' that is coming up against us as Catholics is so evident. But even though we feel powerless against this and at a loss as to what we should do, all we can do is keep our eyes fixed upon our Lord and follow Him. Through that, we will become living witnesses to our faith and to the healing power of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. That is really all we can do, but it is enough. "For we are powerless against this great multitude that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you" -2 Chronicles 20:12

Fight the good fight always.

No comments:

Post a Comment