Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

New sisters and weddings

1.I am extremely thankful that one of my best friends is FINALLY married! I know she has waited patiently for this day and I pray that they have a blessed life together. And just look how precious this picture is :)

Amy and Matt on their wedding day!

I was very blessed by their witness of true love and what a real, holy relationship looks like. I learned a lot from them. And I was able to carry up the gifts at their wedding. It was a very special moment!


2. I am also very thankful for my seven new sisters!! Our household is blessed by each and every one of them. I was given the opportunity to lead them in formation before they were inducted and I was humbled and grateful for that gift. Their beautiful hearts continually fill me with such joy :)


3. I am eternally thankful for this guy:




Just a few of the highlights of the past few days. Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment