Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

YOU ARE LOVED!

Today I decided to pop my Josh Groban "Awake" CD into the car on the way to my first final. I haven't listened to this CD in such a long time, but I immediately went straight to track 2 and listened to the truth that is in this song. "You are Loved." I always imagine this song as if Jesus is singing it. This is something that we all need to be reminded of, myself included. It is something that I forget, something that I struggle to believe sometimes. In a world where suicide rates are increasing, where a young child blames himself for the reason his father walked out, where a man struggles to provide for his family, where a teenage girl starves herself to be 'good enough'...to be loved. Well let me tell you something: YOU ARE LOVED. You have a Father in Heaven who is crazy in love with you, who sent His only Son so that you can be with Him in eternal life forever. Now that is love. But for those moments when we struggle to remember that, well...I'll let Josh take it away from here. He sings it much better than I :)


Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment