Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

TBT: Cinque Terre

This Thursday, we are taking a trip back to Cinque Terre, Italy. This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. The name means "5 Lands" and is significant because it is made up of 5 separate villages. It is seated right on the coast of the Italian Riviera. There is a path along the cliffs that overlook the sea if you wish to walk through each of the villages. We walked through them all, but took a train back to where we were staying. It takes about 5 hours to walk the path. There will probably be quite a few pictures because I foresee having trouble choosing which ones I like best ;)

Classic Italy

The river sparkled in the sunlight!



A portion of the path. You can see another town in the distance.
Some of the lovely ladies I traveled with.

Never before or since have I had pizza that tasted as good as this.
Italia

real Italian wine of course! 
Seafood pasta from the Mediterranean :)
Relaxing and enjoying gelato!

And one my friend took...she had a much better camera ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment