Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Five Favorites Volume 1!

Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com

Joining Hallie for this fun linkup!

{1} Priests
First of all, priests are my favorite. Since Father's Day was this past weekend, I was thinking a lot about the Spiritual fathers in my life and how wonderful they are! I also went to a diaconate ordination where all the diocesan priests were present and it was really beautiful to see all of them. I'm just so thankful for the priesthood and all that priests do for us! Here is one of my favorite Friars and I on a retreat last year:


{2} Nike+ running
I recently started using the Nike+running app on my new phone, and I love it! Up until now, I haven't been much of a runner (in fact, I hated it with a passion) but it's always been on my "list of things to start doing". I've only started a couple weeks ago but so far have been running 3 times a week and this app helps me track my mileage and increases my goals for me. It also maps out my route with a GPS so I can track where I ran as well! It somehow makes it more exciting for me. I highly suggest it if you're into running!

{3} SOUP
I had really delicious potato soup for lunch yesterday so I'm gonna have to say that it is one of my favorites. Definitely was a good pick-me-up for the middle of the work day!

{4} "Oceans" by Hillsong
This song is on repeat on my Ipod lately. I can't get enough of it! 


{5} New Twitter ministry!
Called "Chains Be Broken". Something I'm just starting and so far have 15 followers. I would love more though! Dedicated to spreading Truth throughout social media, especially using Scripture. I'm really excited about it and praying that the Lord sends me more followers if it is of His will! Check it out and spread the Word :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment