Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

What I wore Sunday {1}

What I Wore Sunday linkup

I've never done this link-up before, but my good friend Natalie does it frequently and it looks like fun! I especially wanted to do this Sunday because I was wearing one of my favorite dresses :) 

This past weekend, one of my family's good friends became a permanent Deacon and so Sunday was his first mass at my parish. It was very exciting and  beautiful mass. But here is what we are all interested in for now! The outfit!

(sorry the picture seems to be not working....)
Picture courtesy of my new Iphone :)

The dress is one of my favorites: A one shoulder with ruffles on the top and an adorable belt. Can't remember exactly where I got it, but I assume Kohl's because its basically the only place I shop!

The sweater: from the best place, my sisters closet! Free and convenient :)

Shoes: Tan wedges from Payless 

The sweater makes it more presentable for mass, and then it turns into a great party dress without the sweater! Love it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment