Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Newness :)

First off, I just wanted to say that I'm not neglecting my blog.... I got a new job a few weeks ago and am adjusting to working full time and learning a new level of time management! :)

That being said, I will be getting back into the swing of things soon and can continue posting. There are a few new link-ups that I will be getting involved in so stay tuned for those!

Also, I just started a twitter 'ministry' of sorts that is just taking off. It is called "Chains be broken" and I am using it to spread the Word of Christ and teach people to use Scripture to heal from wounds and replace lies that we are being fed by our culture. I would appreciate your help and feedback as I get this going! I am a newbie at Twitter....never had one before so I hope I'm doing it right :p If you're on there, please follow me @rhema_setfree ( https://twitter.com/rhema_setfree ). Also, it is supposed to be interactive, so tweet your own Bible verses with #rhema and let's spread truth!  My dream is to have so many people doing it that if you search #rhema, a TON of powerful verses will be there. We'll see how this goes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment