Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Five Favorites {2}


This is my second time doing this link-up, and I am still excited about it! Except I think I am confused as to what day the link-up opens, so if someone could let me know, that would be great :)

1. Chai Tea

I just bought a new box of Market District Chai yesterday because I have been craving it, and it is probably the best Chai I have had so far. I want to try making Chai Tea Lattes because they are one of my absolute all time favorite things! They say 'Fall' to me.

2. My camera lens mug

One of my best friends got me a mug that looks like a camera lens, and I always feel really legit when I use it. I love photography so it is only appropriate that I have a travel mug that expresses that!

3. Early mornings

I have learned to love the quiet of getting up early and having a relaxing morning. I of course love this more if I have nowhere to be going, but I love just sipping some coffee/tea and reading a good book before getting ready for the day.

4. Fall

All things Fall. I cannot wait for the season of Fall to being. I am bursting with anticipation thinking about hot apple cider, pumpkin spice, crisp afternoons, changing leaves, hay rides, etc. etc. etc. I could go on for days! But I have til September 22, so I will need to practice some patience! Really though, it's the best.


5. The Pittsburgh Pirates

I have a borderline obsession with the Pirates, and for the record, have been obsessed for years even when they were terrible. They still haven't completely won over my heart though because I am fearing the collapse, but hoping to be proven wrong! Here's hoping for a winning season! 

My sister and I with our favorite player, Jordy Mercer


No comments:

Post a Comment