Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Busy-ness and ranting

So I know I have not written anything in about a month or so, but I have just been swamped with so many things. I am feeling kind of like not enough butter spread across too much toast. There are so many things I need to get done, and by the time I get home from work, I am just exhausted. I've had to not go to mass some mornings because I just couldn't get myself out of bed in time. Getting up at 5:30 and going full speed all day til like 10:30 is apparently not working for me (especially also for someone who needs to recharge by having down time). I'm kind of at a loss though as to what I should do. I don't really feel like I can cut anything out of my schedule, but maybe I have to find something. Or maybe I need to do some more time management and figure out where my free time is (if any...). All I know is, I am feeling SO drained and tired, and it is shaking my emotions and my relationship with God. I've been very irritated lately, and I have no reason to be. My trust is definitely being tested in all of this. I doubt His goodness and His providence. Maybe I need to go through this to trust Him better, but if so, I need to find a better way of learning this lesson so that I am not sacrificing my health/spiritual life in the process! Anyways, rant over. I just need to de-stress a little and keep fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment