Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NAS: Fav recipes!



So I don't really ever have to cook for just myself, because I have moved back home and my mom cooks (even better), but when I do, here is my go-to:

I have been running a lot and trying to eat extra protein, so my favorite things is a bagel sandwich.
Toast the bagel, fry the egg, then melt Swiss cheese on the top, add some veggies (peppers, tomato, lettuce), and sometimes bacon. I also put a little cream cheese on the bagel as well before adding everything to it. I don't know why, but I just love these!

When I did live on my own though, I was a big fan of buying frozen chicken in bulk and then just taking out a piece or two and experimenting with different side dishes. Anything with black beans was always a winner :)

Anyways, that is all I've got for now. Looking forward to reading other recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment